EN, EL, HU, IT, PL, SR, ES, HR
Freelance Interior Designer | Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom designer | Interior Designer (employee)
The Kitchen Bedrooms and Bathrooms Course is designed to guide through the process of measuring, planning and presenting effective designs for kitchen, bedroom and bathroom projects for a residential interior.
Kitchens bedrooms and bathrooms are often some of the most complex and expensive rooms when renovating any interior space and designers that are specialised in these rooms are highly sought after. You will gain an understanding and detailed planning of space and scale for every room; the accessories and lighting options available to you and how to keep the project on track by understanding different contractors and managing budgets.
As part of your course, you will learn to work with 3D designer software so you can present detailed briefs to your clients that can be translated into effective and functional interior spaces. A dedicated tutor in your language will guide you through the course materials and assignments.
This is a perfect course for designers and property developers who wish to launch a dedicated business in this field or are looking to up-skill their existing interior design knowledge.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be able to put together actionable interior design proposals for kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Be able to work with your own suppliers and installers
- Produce mods boards that include detailed plans
- Learn the skills to start and market your own business as a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom designer
Combined In-Studio Experience
The combined online and in-studio course option offers you a unique face to face experience with one of our tutors over three days. You will have the chance to experience:
- A real home measure with real customers
- Talk to real joiners, builders and other contractors and ask as many questions as you like
- Learn the basics of a design software of your choice (Autocad, Archicad, Sketchup or Articad)
- Accompany an experience designer to some of the interior design shops where you can see, touch and learn about different material types that you will probably use in future
- Ask as many questions as you like about the business set up, business running and marketing of an interior design business
- Enjoy a unique stay in our of our partner hotel stays in the heart of the New Forest Hampshire in the UK, with a half-board arrangement
Experience the unique style of the New Forest area in the county of Hampshire in the UK. The price includes a 3 night stay in the beautiful Passford House Hotel in Lymington on a half board arrangement. Enjoy the characteristic ‘relaxed luxury’ that the New Forest offers, with an indoor and outdoor pool, a la carte menu, spa, stunning gardens and Gym. You will receive a welcome pack at arrival and the training and dedication of one of our tutors for the 3 day stay.
Photo courtesy of Passford House Hotel
Introduction, preparation, contracts and contractors
Initial consultation, prices and estimates
Drawing basics, home measure & introduction to the Roomstyler Software
Kitchen home measure & layouts
Kitchen appliances, accessories & lighting
Bathroom home measure & renovation
Bathroom Suites, accessories & lighting
Bedroom Home measure & Design
Bedroom Furniture, accessories & lighting
Textiles, carpets & curtain
Colours, wall coverings & paint types
Finding the right builder,installers, suppliers
Computer or laptop, A4 papers, notebook, tape measure, laser measure (not essential), pen, pencil, scale ruler, simple ruler.
Assessment and Accrediations
We will assess every exercise that you will complete after each module and we will also ask you to complete the final assessment. After the successful completion, we will issue a fully accredited certificate.
Please visit our CPD Accreditation section if you want to learn more.